– Regulates bowel movement, good for digestion, cleanses digestive system.
– Cleans urinary, circulatory, and digestive system
– Maintains normal blood pressure.
– Remedy for asthma, arthritis, insomnia, cardiovascular problems, nervousness, cardiovascular problems, skin problems, depression
– Enhances immunity against diseases
– Maintains and enhances your health, wellness and well-being
– Provides energy boost and stamina to fight daily stress
– Regulates, normalizes and balances the different body systems
– Rebuild weak bones
– Good for treating heavy menstrual periods, Menstrual cramps
– Rectal bleeding
– Good for diabetic patients
– Good recovery for patients suffering from strokes.
– Good substitute for persons not eating vegetables or fruits.
– Good for the Skin and Eyes, for varicose veins.
– Good expectorant for getting rid of phlegm
– Removes toxins from the body, helps prevents ulcer.
– Remedy for Fever, Nausea, Stomach distress.
– Convalescence ( gradual return to good health after an illness or medical treatment or the period spent recovering ).
– Aactericide ( destroys bacteria )
– Remedy for colds, fever, nausea, runny nose.
– Aphrodisiac ( something that arouses or intensifies sexual desire ).
– Tonic ( to feel stronger, more energetic, and generally healthier )
– Diuretic ( causing increased flow of urine )
– Good for Urinary tract infection (UTI)
– Liver disorder remedy
– Nourishes Breast Fed babies, Lactagogue (Increases the flow of breast milk for woman)
– Helps fight and prevent Cancer.